In cupcakes world there is sharing for everyone.
BEST HOMEMADE VANILLA CUPCAKES
In the cupcakes world, there is sharing for everyone. Having these little cute cupcake at the party is just so yummy with their beautiful sizes and shapes my friend called them “pretty cake on the go”. These vanilla cupcakes are tender and moist, you can make them with a hand mixer, stand mixer, or even with your hand. Your child(ren) will certainly love to make it. In this recipe, I use the stand mixer. You can use your hands just make sure your sugar and butter are well mixed till it’s fluffy and pale because that way you have a moist outcome cupcake.Topped with Buttercream frosting and sprinkle. I think everyone loves moist, tender easy, and quick vanilla cupcake recipes and this is just the perfect cupcake recipe for you, it can be made in no time. I make them at all times and the results are the same. You can make it ahead of time for any purpose. As it stays up to a week ( if properly preserved). The good thing about this recipe is that you may use basic ingredients in your kitchen, and approximately takes 15 to 20 mins for baking.
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1¼ tbsp baking powder
- ⅓ tbsp salt
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with cupcake liner
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, tsp baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, this will take approximately five minutes. As you go along, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with a spatula as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition then scrape down the bowl. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- Reduce mixer speed to medium and add the flour mixture in thirds alternating with the buttermilk, mixing to incorporate with each addition. Scrape down the bowl as needed and beat until just combined and smooth. Divide the batter evenly into a 12-count lined muffin pan, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool to room temperature before frosting.
For the buttercream icing
- 150g soft butter, 300g icing sugar,1 tbsp of milk, 1 tsp of vanilla
- To make your icing, cream together the ingredients, adding the flavour. Once the cupcakes have cooled completely, top your cupcake with the icing, design on it.