This salad is crunchy and full of freshness to make at home.
When it comes to salad making to me there are no boundaries to it you just want it to be easy and fun to make according to your preferences of taste bud.
I use simple ingredients to make it, in this recipe because I want it to be easy with my all-time favorite simple vinaigrette dressing click here Easy-apple-cider-vinaigrette-dressinge on how to make it.
Black Olive chickpeas Salad
- 2 Large cucumber (chopped)
- ⅓ cup Pitted black olives (wedges)
- 1 Small sized onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup Cherry tomatoes (wedges)
- ¼ cup Fried chickpeas
- ¼ cup Croutons
- ¼ cup Grated parmesan cheese
- In a clean bowl add cucumber, onion, tomatoes, chickpeas, black olive, and croutons tossed in the vinaigrette dressing and served immediately, topping with grated parmesan cheese. For the chickpeas, I cook them and deep fry them until they are golden brown and crunchy. You can also use the can one drained and fry. I used my homemade croutons with just some cubes of bread tossed them with garlic, olive oil black pepper, salt to taste, and bake them
- To make the salad crunchy make sure you add the chickpeas and croutons when ready to be served
- Substitute any cheese of your choice
- If You are making it ahead do not add chickpeas and croutons, adding the chickpeas and croutons with be soaked with the juice from the cucumber and tomato making it soggy