This puff-puff chocolate glaze recipe will take your taste buds somewhere else entirely. This delicious puff-puff is an all-time snack that needs no occasion to make puff-puff for yourself there is nothing wrong with that. You can have it with a cup of tea, ice cream, or a chilled glass of Chapman to enjoy. In this recipe, I’m going to show you how to make this gorgeous beautiful tasty puff-puff at the home dip in chocolate glaze. I grow up eating puff-puff because is a common snack in every spot they can be eaten at any time. Puff-puff is made with flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and water and allows to rise and dip fried. When it comes to flavor is up to you. It doesn’t get much fresher than having them be cooked in front of you. In my country very spot you see people be in the queue for the hot fresh puff-puff.
These are my brilliantly outrageously puff-puff perfect for all time, they are fun to make and fun to eat. After I fried them I dip my puff-puff in chocolate glaze, dust with icing sugar the taste is something else they are delicious you need to give a try on this recipe and you will thank me later. This is proof that puff puff need not be plain this recipe is just right and perfect tasty and beautiful. These little snacks are sweet with a different.
Chocolate Glaze Puff-Puff
- 3 cups Flour (408grams)
- 9 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp Instant dry yeast
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Nutmeg (powder)
- Oil for deep frying
- 100 g Semisweet chocolate chips
- 100 g Heavy cream
- Warm your water and set aside
- In a clean and dry bowl add flour, sugar, yeast, salt, nutmeg, add the salt opposite of facing each other before mix together with your hand or spatula, salt can also kill your yeast.
- Add warm water and mix very well until there are no lumps left. The warm water help to activate the yeast on time too hot will kill the yeast and too cool with delay the process of activation of the yeast.
- Cover with a kitchen clean towel and keep in a warm place to thrice in size for 45 minutes
- In a saucepan or wok add vegetable oil or canola oil heat halfway through not to the top of your saucepan too full will make your oil spills out which is dangerous too little will make you puff puff flat
- Heat oil on medium heat of about 360°F or test the oil by inserting a wooden spoon on it when it starts to bubble you know your oil is ready.
- Open your batter mixture tap the mixture and mix for seconds
- Grab a little batter with your hand and gently drop the mixture into oil or you can also use a batter dispenserIt doesn't matter if the shape is perfect keep trying little by little what matters is the taste
- Fry for a few minutes until the golden brown stir continuously to make sure all sizes are the same color
- Remove from heat with a sieve spoon and place on kitchen paper towel to drain out any excess oil.
- Repeat the process until no batter is left.
- Dip the puff puff in chocolate glaze half way through dust with icing sugar
- Place the chocolate chips and cream in a medium-sized mixing bowl.Place the bowl over a medium-low heat saucepan with water and stir continuously until chocolate and cream are creamy consistency together It doesn't need to boil.
- Too hot oil your balls will come out too brown and burn why the inside is still raw. If not heated well your balls will absorb the oil making you end up with a soaked ball of oil.
- You can also dip your puff-puff in cinnamon sugar for extra sweetness.