EASY APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
This a healthy Sweet and tangy dressing that goes well with salad which I also use to marinate meat, fish and veggies is super easy to makeHomemade vinaigrette dressing is my favorite and is super tasty and easy to make. This recipe is just made with mostly ingredients that you already have in your kitchen that wow you with a great and yummy taste. Vinaigrette dressing comes with this sweet and tangy taste which is perfect drizzly for salad and I also use it as a great marinade for anything I can put on the grill: fish, meats, veggies, you name it. enjoyed making it ahead and keep it in the refrigerator for easy use at any point I need it.WHY THIS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SALAD DRESSING:It’s healthy and tastyIt’s versatile: This dressing not only works well with salads also use in marinating all kinds of grill foods and It’s easy to make. In just a few minutes. Weather in a jar shake or a bowl and whisk.It can be made ahead in few minutes and can be store in a refrigerator in a jar well cover with a lid for a weekHOW LONG CAN BE STOREDIt can be Store in a sealed container or a jar well covered in the fridge for up to a week. It’s best to give it a good shake before serving.
- ⅓ cup Apple cider Vinegar Use Organic You can find it in the supermarket or organic store you can also use white wine vinegar, it works well too
- ¼ cup Olive Oil Use a good quality extra virgin olive oil for making homemade salad dressings for health benefits and it’s neutral in flavor.
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice It gives an acidic and refreshing taste.
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard This Smooth, creamy, adds excellent flavor and helps the dressing emulsify.
- 1 tbsp Honey Any variety will work here as far it’s in liquid form, that can mix well with the rest of the ingredients.it adds a sweet taste to your salad. For vegan, uses maple syrup instead
- 1 tbsp dry Oregano Am totally in love with this, herb. Adding herbs will make the vinaigrette taste fresh and also give that great flavor of oregano.
- 1 tbsp Garlic(minced) This is a staple in classic vinaigrette. but if you don’t like garlic it fine
- 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper For a gentle heat
- 1 tbsp Salt salt to taste.
- Add all ingredients in a jar and shake well for few seconds or whisk in a clean bowl till all is well combined.
- You can use olive oil or canola oil
- I use apple cider vinegar here, white wine vinegar also works well.
- Always taste before serving, to adjust seasoning
- Dressing becomes thick. After been refrigerated, let it come to room temperature for a few minutes before serving, or run warm water for a second to loosen it up.