Hot Green Chili Sauce has a strong taste of hot chilli with a hint of tanginess. This sauce goes great on any kind of meat or vegetable. It can be used as a dipping sauce or as an ingredient for cooking. The flavour of this sauce will get stronger when heated up.
The perfect hot sauce should be spicy, but not to the point where you can’t eat because of the heat. It should be flavorful and make your mouth water while you’re eating it. It should also be able to stand up to any dish you put it on – whether it’s chicken wings or a burrito.
This is a spicy condiment that can be used on almost all dishes.
Hot green chilli sauce is a staple sauce in the Africa kitchen. It is a type of chilli sauce made from Green scotch bonnet, green chilli peppers, and other ingredients including onion, garlic and salt, in this recipe I added a twist.
hot green chilli is a spicy flavour. Green peppers add texture as well as sweetness to the dish as they are roasted on the grill before blending
Homemade Hot Green Chilli Sauce is often used as a condiment for dishes such as BBQ and beans. As it offers enough heat to seasoning
The dish can be prepared by frying or boiling whole green chillies to make them spicier before adding the rest ingredients to make the sauce thick, It can also be made using fresh red chillies that are chopped and fried with garlic and onions before adding sugar or honey to make the sauce sweeter before adding vinegar or lemon juice to make the
It’s time to say goodbye to those store-bought jars of green chilli sauce that taste more like cayenne pepper than the real thing. We’ll show you how to make a great tasting, rich and spicy hot sauce from scratch with a few ingredients and a little patience.
All you need for this recipe is green chillies, garlic, ginger oil, onion, mint leaves, cumin, celery nutmeg and salt.
Homemade Hot Chili Sauce
- 500 g Green sctoh bonnet
- 300 g Onion
- 20 g Garlic
- 3 g Ginger
- 3 g Celery
- 3 g Mint leaves
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 5 g Bouillon powder (Optional)
- 12 g Salt
- Grill peppers, onion, and garlic together.
- In a blender add grilled peppers, onion, garlic, and the rest of the ingredients and blend
- Season to taste.
- When making a hot sauce, one of the most important considerations is how to store it.
- It is important that you use a glass jar for storing your hot sauce. Metal and plastic containers can react with the acid in the sauce and cause corrosion. Glass jars are also more environmentally friendly than cans.
- If you do not have any glass jars, it is possible to purchase them at any retail store or supermarket. You can also buy reusable glass jars on sites like Amazon. What type of jar you use for storage is up to personal preference, but just make sure that it’s made of tempered glass!
- This recipe is for a hot green chili sauce with a long shelf life. It will last up to three
- months in the refrigerator if you make sure to follow these easy tips:
- Make sure there’s no oil on the top of the sauce
- Store in an airtight container
- Refrigerate after opening
- Make sure is totally cool before storing.