Making guacamole is an easy and quick dip that anyone would make, in my own opinion keep it simple to retain the freshest of the ingredients.
The ingredients are simply riped avocado, fresh tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, jalapeno, black pepper and, salt to taste that sounds so simple right! Yes it’s
when showing the fresh ingredients one thing to put in mind is the freshest avocado, tomato onion and lemon using the fresh one. Guacamole makes a perfect dip for your home and event and it can be made a few hours ahead and leftovers can be refrigerated in the fridge for up to 1 to 2 days
Making guacamole involved the meshing of avocado with a fork and adding lemon juice, chopped onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, pepper and salt to taste.
How to make easy Guacamole
- 2 ripped avocados
- 1 Medium size tomato, chopped
- 3 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 tbsp fesh lime or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp jalapeño minced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt plus more to taste
- Cut avocados in half, peel and remove the pit
- Squeeze half of the lime over the avocados and mash with a fork until roughly mashed (Don't overdo it!)
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well adding salt to taste and more lime juice if needed.
- serve immediately.